Sunday, April 11, 2010

is that your costume?

nightwing, is that your costume?

yes, why?

why there's no wing on it's back?

i ain't feel comfortable with wing.

but why?

just can not move freely.

but all the superheroes have wing on their costume. but not the villains, remember two face or joker?

wow wow.. what do you mean? you think i am a villain? just because i don't have wing in my costume?

no no.. it's not like that. i just don't wanna everyone else think that you are a villain.

so.. i AM a villain because i don't have wing in my costume?

why don't you just put wing on it? don't make any trouble, my friend.

trouble? why? because i will become a villain just because i don't have wing in my costume?
what is it in your head? do you think you can spontaneously pointing to anybody in this world and then said, "he is a superheroes", just because he got wing in his shirt? is there any correlation in using wing and goodness or badness? what is it in your head, batman? is wing more important than my actions? goddamn it, batman.

that's not what i mean. i just think you should put a wing in your costume, just like every superheroes did. i am afraid they will see you as a different person, i am afraid that they won't believe you.

just because there's no wing in my costume?

i'm afraid, YES.

and how about you, batman? do you believe me?

i know you, nightwing. but everyone else is not.

do you believe me, batman?

just like i said, i know you.

so what are you afraid of?

you don't have wing in your costume.

--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment