Sunday, March 21, 2010

where are we batman?

listen to me now, batman
i never wanna be your sidekick forever
you and your dark costume...
me and my green-yellow costume..
green and yellow.. yuck! what's in your mind giving me those color?

anyway,

where are we now, batman?
are we going anywhere?
were we going anywhere?
i don't think so
we were not going anywhere. we're never have been.

to you, i'm always be the BOY wonder.
BOY!!
gosh...!! i was NOT child anymore.

that's why i threw the green-yellow costume down. i was sick about that colors.
and i am not a child

i'm telling you now, batman!
i am a grown up now.

so tell me,
where are we going now, batman?

tell me
tell me before i wear this nightwing costume and fly away.
tell me,
am i just your sidekick now?
did you ever think about that?

what about partner?
you and me
me and you

we can work together,
put those bastards down

how about that?
you with your own way
me with mine.
and we, we with our way, together.

sounds nice to you, batman?

*sigh*

so tell me now
are we going somewhere, batman?

-------------
[dick grayson a.k.a. nightwing... the 1st robin/the boy wonder]

No comments:

Post a Comment