Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why him?

Why can I be the robin? You are the batman now, and I don’t really care about it actually, so why can I be the robin. You and me against those crooks, don’t you think I worth for that position?

Sorry, Tim. Actually I can’t see you as my robin. I mean..

YEAH.. I GOT IT! I KNOW what you mean, Dick. Because Damian is Bruce’s son so HE becomes the number one priority. Damn YOU, Dick!

No... It’s not about priority. Listen to me, please.. Please, Tim. You and I were Robin in the past, when we were kids. For me, Robin is Batman’s student. We were Batman’s apprentice, his padawan. You are equal to me, Tim. Robin is never be equal to Batman. Listen, Damian has potential but he still emotional. We can just let him kill people. I took him as my Robin to teach him, Tim. And need your help for it.

I said I got it, Dick. So, do whatever you want.

Tim.. please

Listen to me, Dick. You are the first Robin, so you are the first priority in replacing Bruce as Batman. I can’t replacing you as Nightwing, so..logically, I supposedly became the Robin. But why now you take the kid? Because he is Bruce’s son? Don’t lie to me, Dick. Just say it. Don’t play nice to me, Dick.

No, Tim. That’s not the reason. Like i said, we’re equal.

AARGGHH... SHUT UP!! You can NOT lie to me. Just shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment