Monday, May 2, 2011

awam

this is not my place, i have to leave

why?

this isn’t my call

but you have all the capabilities, physically and mentally

oh, yes I do. I am ready for it, and I want it. but I was meant for it. this is not my call

I had trained you. I spent years for that, for seeing you becoming the batman. you’re ready for that

no. I am not batman. I will not be a batman

why?

there are other ways to fight criminals. batman style is not for me, too much tools, weapons, vehicles. and the suit doesn’t fit me at all

you scare of it? my my..

no. I just not need them

hmm…

if I be the batman, I won’t those things. batman without them is not batman. ergo, I won’t be the batman

hmm…

being the batman is not my call, bruce

but I taught you for that

well, I thank  you for that. but I think it is my decision, not yours. maybe I do capable for being the batman, and maybe I ready for that too.. but I can not be the batman, bruce. I didn’t have the soul, batman is too dogmatic and I can’t live with that. I honor the code…. but not as the batman

so, what are you then?

I will tell you when I find it out

 

*lebih dari satu dekade yang lalu lemari bajunya dikosongkan, namanya dihapus dari daftar absensi, tempat tidurnya dilipat lalu dirapatkan ke tembok, dan buku-buku serta gelasnya diundi*

No comments:

Post a Comment